In an interview with Cointelegraph BitPanda CEO Eric Demuth said that Bitcoin Is Gold 2.0 for Millenials. He argued that Bitcoin is a better store of value than gold because it is more portable, divisible, and fungible.
Demuth also said that millennials are more likely to invest in Bitcoin than gold because they are more comfortable with digital assets. He said that millennials are “the first generation to grow up with the internet and mobile technology,” and that they are “more open to new ideas.”
Why is Bitcoin better than gold?
Bitcoin has a number of advantages over gold as a store of value. First, Bitcoin is more portable. Bitcoin can be stored and transferred digitally, while gold is a physical asset that needs to be stored and transported.
Second, Bitcoin is more divisible. Bitcoin can be divided into smaller units, called satoshis. This makes it easier to buy and sell Bitcoin than gold.
Third, Bitcoin is more fungible. All Bitcoins are created equal, so one Bitcoin is worth the same as any other Bitcoin. This is not the case with gold, as the value of gold can vary depending on its purity and other factors.
Why are millennials more likely to invest in Bitcoin?
Millennials are more likely to invest in Bitcoin than gold because they are more comfortable with digital assets. Millennials are the first generation to grow up with the internet and mobile technology, and they are more open to new ideas.
Millennials are also more likely to be aware of the risks and rewards of investing in Bitcoin. They are also more likely to have the financial resources to invest in Bitcoin.
Success stories from the BitPanda ecosystem
BitPanda is a leading cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Austria. The exchange has over 3 million users and offers a variety of cryptocurrency products and services.
Some of the success stories from the BitPanda ecosystem include:
- Pantos: Pantos is a cross-chain payment network that is powered by BitPanda. The network allows users to send and receive payments in different cryptocurrencies without having to convert them to fiat currency.
- BitPanda Pro: BitPanda Pro is a cryptocurrency trading platform that is designed for professional traders. The platform offers a variety of trading features, including order books, charts, and technical analysis tools.
- BitPanda Pay: BitPanda Pay is a cryptocurrency payment processor that allows merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments. BitPanda Pay is used by a variety of merchants, including online stores, restaurants, and hotels.
Advice for startups looking to launch in the cryptocurrency space
Demuth offers the following advice for startups looking to launch in the cryptocurrency space:
- Focus on solving a real-world problem. The most successful cryptocurrency startups are the ones that are focused on solving a real-world problem.
- Build a strong team. The team is the most important thing for a cryptocurrency startup. You need to have a team that is passionate about the problem you’re trying to solve and that has the skills and experience to build a successful startup.
- Get involved in the community. The cryptocurrency community is very supportive of early-stage startups. There are a lot of resources available to startups, and the community is always willing to help.
- Be patient. Building a successful cryptocurrency startup takes time. Don’t expect to become successful overnight.
BitPanda CEO Eric Demuth is a leading voice in the cryptocurrency industry. His insights on Bitcoin and millennials are valuable for anyone who is interested in investing in cryptocurrency.
If you are a startup looking to launch in the cryptocurrency space, I encourage you to follow Demuth’s advice. By focusing on solving a real-world problem, building a strong team, getting involved in the community, and being patient, you can increase your chances of success.